Prime Minister Narendra Modi promised affordable Air travel and the project called “UDAN” now takes off.
8 things in the Agenda of project “UDAN”
- Bringing the Indian Aviation sector to 31 new cities.
- Affordable air travel
- Fares capped at Rs. 2500 per hour of flying
- 50 airports to be upgraded for more than of Rs. 4000 crores
- 100+ operational airports expected to rise.
- Major thrust to trade, tourism due to cost effective and fast travel
- Catering 31 unserved and 12 under served airports.
- Connecting more than 200 routes across the country.